A sparkling smile is something you deserve and it is certainly possible with Dental Veneers and Digital Smile Designing. Shape, Size, Shade and Colour of the teeth can be corrected and a more youthful smile can be created with dental veneers. They help you transform your personality to a New You!
A veneer is a thin sheet of material placed on the front surface of the tooth, used for aesthetic purposes and protection. It is usually a thin layer of restorative material replacing the enamel. When multiple thin layers of wafer thin shells are chemically bonded to the tooth structure it is called laminate veneer.
Veneers are routinely used to fix:
- Teeth that are discolored because of:
- root canal treatment
- stains from tetracycline or other drugs
- excessive fluoride
- large resin fillings
- other causes
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them)
- Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)
Dental Veneer Benefits
Veneers offer these advantages:
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- Gums tolerates porcelain well.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- A color can be selected to make dark teeth appear whiter.
- They generally don’t require as much shaping as crowns do, yet they are stronger and look better.