Dental Cavity or Tooth Decay is a very common problem usually occur due to improper brushing and high intake of sweets. Whenever food particular stuck to the tooth structure for longer bone, microorganisms stand acting and causes a tooth decay.
What will you see?
- Brownish / Blackish staining of tooth
- A hole in the tooth.
What will you feel?
- Food Keep on stucking in the teeth or on tooth.
- Bad Breath
- Sensitivity on taking ice-cream / Hot Beverages or sometime normal wailer.
- Sudden Pain.
- Pain after chewing food.
If Cavity Becomes Deep
- You may have smelling
- Acute & Sharp Pain
- Pus Discharge
What to do?
- You must visit us
- Will do the investigation by doing you oral check up and take the x-ray.
- Will decide on the multiple treatment options
- After the treatment done you can happily go home.
Multiple Treatment Options Include
- Fluoride Treatment
- Dentist Fillings – Different Option Available
- Laser (Tooth Cloned)
- Ceramic – Inlays
- Ceramic – Onlays
- Single sitting Root Canal Treatment
(If Decay has reached to the level of Name)